Manufactured by Divine Health, Living Green SupremeFood is a phytonutrient powder that claims to help you detoxify your body and provide antioxidant defense, strengthen your immune system, facilitate proper digestion, support healthy pH levels, detoxify, and instantly increase energy on the cellular level.
In order to accomplish this, Living Green SupremeFood is claimed to contain a “world class blend of 100% USDA organic fermented grasses, fruits, vegetables, digestive enzymes and pre/probiotics,” including spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass, silymarin, in addition to “a little apple, cinnamon, and stevia to make it taste good.”
Despite all these benefits, Living Green SupremeFood is claimed to result in no negative side effect
Who Makes Red SupremeFood?
This product is from a company called Divine Health, Inc. which was started by Dr. Don Colbert. Divine Health is dedicated in formulating alternative care supplements that will help in supplying exceptional care.
On Dr. Colbert’s official website, their listed address is as follows:
1908 Boothe Circle Longwood, FL 32750
For questions regarding their supplements, you may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can also submit a question using their contact form on the website. To place an order, the number is (407)732-6952.
Who Should Take Red SupremeFood?
This supplement is for everyone. It’s just as simple as that. It’s for adults who are looking to amp up their wellness even while on a strict diet. It is safe for everyone regardless if you’re a vegetarian or maintaining an organic lifestyle.
Red SupremeFood is formulated with the following dietary needs in mind:
Without a doubt, this is the kind of product that you need to provide you with a lot of health benefits.
How Does Red SupremeFood Work?
This delicious and healthy supplement features 9 USDA organic fruits that include the following:
- acerola cherry
Because it is sweetened using an organic extract called the stevia, you get to taste the goodness without feeling guilty about added sugar. Red SupremeFood also contains a good amount of antioxidants – enough to support and provide the body with the following benefits:
- energy boost
- optimal well-being
Red SupremeFood Ingredients
The formula boasts of ingredients that are all natural, safe and organic. The fruit blend consists of the following:
- Apple – One of the most popular fruits especially among those who are fitness and health conscious, apples are packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients that can help prevent diseases. As they say, “an apple a day keeps the doctor away.”
- Beet – Beet can provide many benefits to the body as it rich in vitamins and minerals that are essential in supporting heart health, reducing inflammation and also protecting eye health, brain and digestive wellness.
- Raspberry – Supplies the body with folic acid, high fiber and a lot of vitamin C, yet it is very low in calories.
- Acerola cherry – Has the ability to boost the immune system, sustain heart health, manage diabetes, improve your mood and eye health, reduce the signs of aging and even prevent certain types of cancer.
- Blueberry – Aside from its nice flavor, blueberries are also high in antioxidants and it can also help you lose weight faster.
- Cranberry – This fruit is often associated with Thanksgiving and also a good source of vitamins C, A and K.
- Pomegranate juice – Also contains a high level of antioxidants. It can also help fight off cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, gut inflammation, arthritis and heart disease.
- Pineapple – This tropical fruit is highly known for its several health benefits. It contains bromelain, vitamin B6, soluble and insoluble fiber, folate, thiamin, vitamin C, magnesium, beta-carotene, calcium, potassium, manganese and copper.
- Acai – These are berries that are also rich in antioxidants. It’s been proven to promote digestion, weight loss, skin health, immune system, heart health and also cellular health.
Red SupremeFood also contains a pre-probiotic blend composed of:
- organic inulin
- L. acidophilus
- B. longum
- L. casei
- L. rhamnosus
Other ingredients are gum acacia, glax seed fiber, apple extract, green tea extract, lipase, protease, diastase, invertase, glucoamylase, amylase, sodium, sugar, dietary fiber, calories and carbohydrates.
Red SupremeFood Side Effects
There are no known or reported side effects that you should be worried about when it comes to consuming this supplement.
As always, nursing or pregnant women should consult with their doctors first before taking any supplement.
Red SupremeFood Dosage
As per label, a serving or 1 scoop of this formula may be mixed with water, rice beverage or any juice of your choice. Stir well so as to achieve your desired consistency.
This product is best consumed 30 minutes after eating.
Red SupremeFood Reviews
It seems like this supplement is highly popular among health-conscious people. You can easily find a good amount of Red SupremeFood reviews that are mostly positive. Users prefer this product because of it being organic and flavorful.
One Amazon review said that this excellent product is very tasty and very helpful with their diet. Another lengthy review noted the user’s experience of significant decrease in blood pressure.
Satisfied customers are able to mix this supplement with just about anything, may it be water, juice and even shakes.
Does Red SupremeFood Really Work Or Is It A Scam?
Red SupremeFood is definitely a product that is legitimate and effective. It is packed with more than enough nutrients, vitamins and minerals that your body will surely appreciate as you go through your daily grind.
Not only will you achieve more energy, but more so, more health benefits that you cannot easily get from other sources or supplements. Not even a healthy meal can provide everything that is included in this formula.
Sometimes, no matter how healthy your body may seem to be, it still needs a little support especially when you are always busy and almost have no time to think about getting a full meal with the needed nutrients. This is why Red SupremeFood is very much essential if you want to stay healthy and energized without exerting too much effort.